Showing all 11 results
Cationic is one kind of modified starch, used for paper production
* Features and applications:
– Stabilizer: Helps maintains the uniform dispersal of substances in a food.
– Emulsifier: Used as an agent to forms or preserves a mixture of substances normally incapable of being mixed example oil and water
– Thickener: Increases the viscosity of a food.
Acetylated Distarch Phosphate (E1414) is widely used in canned products, chili Sauce, tomato sauce, black sauce, other sauces, etc.
Applications: Used in instant noodles, frozen foods, ham, sausage, fish ball…
Modified starch E1422 (acetylated distarch adipate) is widely used in the products of chili sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce, vegetable sauce, canned meat products, canned fish, fish balls, biscuits, pudding, yogurt, cream, etc.
PRE-GELATINIZED TAPIOCA STARCH
Used for food and industry ( charcoal, incense, adhesive, glue..)
Tapioca starch is a fine white crystalline product extracted from cassava tubers.
Our tapioca syrup is used as a natural sweetener alternative to sugar, sucrose, honey, molasses, maple syrup, and corn syrup in food, beverages & pharmaceutical
– Appearance : White powder
– Moisture (%) : 14.0 Max
– Viscosity (cps) : ≥ 600 cps (6 % , 60oC, Brookfield , spindle 2 )
– pH ( solution 6 %) : 5.0 – 7.0